Saturday, July 24, 2010

Probs the best last day ever.

It started out pretty nasty actually. We got up at 6:30, cleaned the church, took pictures in the hot sun, then, in my case, got into the unair-conditioned part of a hot van. The three hour car ride wasn’t too bad; I mean AMISH BOYS!!!!!!! Then, there was paintball. I think I was one of the few girls who were excited for it. The first two games were attack and defense (one team attacks and tries to get a bell and the other team tries to kill them before they ring the bell). Then we played some others. The last game I played was called team death match where you literally shoot anybody on the other team up (great game for a youth group to play). That was my fatal game. It’s going pretty good until…I got shot...up close and personal. Ouch.

Anastasia

041

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about that.

-Kyle