Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Morning with Tom

So yeah it’s been awesome at Kid’s club. We have been helping the kids and they have been getting better and more attached to us, which is cool. One of the kids, Derrick, was distraught and all he wanted to do was see Eric, and when he came in, he ran right up to Eric and gave him a big hug. The best news though, is that today is water day! Hopefully I don’t have to give too many shoulder rides today. My shoulders and neck are getting pretty sore because of all of the shoulder rides that I’ve been giving. We also went to a sweet church called the Tower of Power! It was a really energetic church with “explosive services” that I could get real in to. The preacher had a lot of energy and seemed real in touch with God, and he was definitely feeding on our energy too. As we got more into the service, he got more into the service. It was definitely explosive. We also went to the Dairy Owl for Ice Cream. It was pretty good, because they had a Twix flurry! Which I got. But their prices weren’t as good as the prices at Jim’s (*cough cough* where I work *cough cough*). Anyway, I gotta eat my biscuits and gravy this morning so Peace!

Tom Puckett

003

No comments: